The issue of modesty is certainly not a new topic. Unfortunately, though, modesty is too often addressed as a female's issue and concern. I believe that modesty is required of both men and women. The simple modesty tests that are described in this video apply to both.
1) Raise your Hands - Raise both hands high above your head to check for length of shirts and dresses.
2) Sit Down - To check the length and fit of shorts, dresses, and skirts, sit in a chair in various positions. For shorts, you will also want to sit on the floor in various positions.
3) Bend Over - In a standing position, bend over at the waist to check for gaps where pants/skirts meet the shirt. This will also check dress length in the back.
4) Rubber Band Test - Tug on your shirt in various places. If it snaps back at you, your shirt may be too tight. This applies to pants and skirts, as well.
5) Lean Over - Lean over to check if necklines are too large causing the "contents" underneath to be revealed. Also check the arm openings of sleeveless shirts for any gaps.
6) Full Length Mirror Test - Look the entire outfit over for one last check of anything that didn't get discovered in the above tests. Such as: Are any undergarments exposed?